COVID-19 Update – 22/3/2020
The coronavirus has caused a lot of sporting events and activities to either be postponed or cancelled. In these uncertain times, it is too early to say what will happen to the Triffic Trail but it is under constant review and we will be guided by Government measures. We are still planning to hold the run on Sunday 21st June as it might be the perfect time to celebrate getting back to normal activity. However, should we need to postpone or cancel we wanted you to know that we will offer all entrants a full refund. If you have made a charitable donation then this will be sent to your chosen charity.
We hope that this reassures you that you will not lose out by entering our event.
We hope that you all keep well and stay safe.
Race Director of the Triffic Trail
On behalf of Trent Park Running Club
If you have any question then please feel free to contact us email@example.com